1. There are a few issues in Agenda Widget 1.6.8 which have been resolved in the development version.
- Fixed issues with multi day on every day
- Fixed issue with refresh not loading the widget properly in some cases
- Added Due Today support
Due to point three (below) these fixes/features won’t be in market for about a month, you can always grab the development version.
2. Quick Agenda has been released to the market. Agenda Widget Plus users have full access to the paid features for a limited time because some of the features are coming to Agenda Widget Plus (e.g. an enhanced Quick Agenda popup and ICS sending/receiving). Grab more information on the Quick Agenda site.
3. I am going to Europe for a few weeks so I will have limited access to computer/internet for development and support. Please use the resources available on the site to get up and running or trouble shoot issues.
Quick reminder of where to find stuff:
- The wiki: http://www.androidagendawidget.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- The FAQ: http://www.androidagendawidget.com/help/faq
- Suggestions: http://uservoice.agendawidget.com
If all else fails contact me using the contact form above and I will get back to you as soon as time/internet permits!